Speech Language Pathologist
- Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs.
- Clinical Fellowship Welcome.
- Full Time, 37.5 – 40 Hours per week. They allow for flexibility in Schedule Mon-Fri or Tues-Sat etc. , as well as flex days to accommodate holidays.
Location: Queens, NY
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed progress reports.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Current New York State License
- Experience is a plus
- Queens NY can satisfy nearly every taste. Foodies covet the Greek cuisine of Astoria and the authentic Asian food in Flushing; others admire the inventive art at Socrates Sculpture Park and the stunning flora at the Queens Botanical Garden. In the borough’s southern extremes, the surf is always up at Rockaway Beach. For tennis lovers, this area has a lot to offer. With culture abound it’s no wonder all who come here love the Queens NY area.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields