Back To Job Board
$140,000 - $190,000 / yr
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Key Cultural Competencies:
· Highly ethical, honest, operates from the highest levels of integrity
· Team player, team oriented
· Professional in demeanor and appearance, graceful under pressure
· Values free enterprise, patriotic
· High work ethic
· Lifelong learner, always seeks to grow professionally and personally
· Responsible and accountable
· Organized, attentive to details, strong planner
· Passionate for his/her work, self-motivated
· Good verbal and written communicator
· Positive and energetic, skilled at building relationships, deals effectively with people at all levels
· Dedicated, loyal
· Flexible, embraces change
· Has a strong sense of service for both internal and external customers
· US Citizen
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
· Experience and competence in some or all of the following areas:
o Analog Circuit Design
§ DC Power Supplies
§ Batteries and charging Systems
§ AC Inverters
§ Data Acquisition (Signal conditioning, ADC/DAC)
§ Motor Drives
§ Transistor Control and drive circuits (BJT and MOSFET) (With GaNFET knowledge a plus)
o High Speed Digital Circuit Design
§ Programming with HDL for FPGAs
§ Programming with C, C++, C# language/dialects for embedded processors
§ Xilinx Virtex 4 and 5 devices
§ Microsemi ProAsic and RTAX knowledge a plus
§ Microcontroller/Microprocessor Designs
§ Communication Interface Design
§ FPGA TestBench Design
§ Strong Verification/Validation Background
o CAD Tools
§ Schematic Capture and PCB Layout – DxDesign preferred
§ Analog circuit Simulation – Pspice (OrCAD), LTspice preferred
§ FPGA Design – Microsemi Libero/Xilinx ISE/ModelSim preferred
· Systems integration and testing experience.
· Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings, electronic schematics, and software flowcharts
· Familiarity with Microsoft Project and Access preferred.
· Create HDL code and/or “C” code that meet or exceed product requirements and specifications
· Create electronic hardware designs that meet or exceed product requirements and specifications
· Generate documentation for the designs created, including but not limited to design analysis and “as built” measurements and results
· Develop product specifications that meet or exceed customer requirements and that are within customer and Company deadlines and budget
· Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
· Prepare technically complete Data Reports and Design Review data packages achieving first pass customer approval/acceptance.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Digital and/or analog circuit design
· HDL programming of FPGA devices
· System and firmware architecture that meet or exceed requirements, specifications, time and budget goals.
· Component research and selection.
· Prepare for, attend and make technical presentations to existing and prospective clients (e.g. design reviews, technical interchange meetings, etc.).
· Interface with other engineering team disciplines.
· Developing efficient and cost-effective, best-value type product designs.
· Others as identified and assigned.
Back To Job Board