White Plains, NY
$100,000.00 - $140,000.00
- Understands and adheres to the Performance Standards, Policies and Behaviors.
- Utilizes the nursing process to meet the age specific needs of the patient in all aspects of care: biophysical, psychosocial, education, safety/ environment and discharge planning
- Utilizes appropriate steps in the decision making process to include recognition and priority setting related to patient care and unit-based issues. Addresses issues with appropriate actions
- Collaborates and communicates with the interdisciplinary health care team
- Integrates patient rights and nursing ethics into work practice
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current New York registration
- Baccalaureate in Nursing (BSN) required for all external RNs hired
- Knowledge of current nursing, medical and health trends and practices in rendering of patient care.
- One year of acute care nursing experience preferred for areas other than medical surgical or step-down
- BLS certification (through American Heart Association) is required.
- Evening & Night Shits Available
- Full-Time/Per Diem/Part-Time Available
- 2 Shifts – 13 Shifts per month
Please note: This position is not open to 3rd party c2c agencies. No visa sponsorship provided. All applicants must have permanent US work authorization and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields