- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years experience minimum in managing/leading programs and products, prefer demonstrated Program Management experience
- Ability to work independently as well as work with and lead a team of individuals across functional areas to success
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Understand and implement Risk Management principles
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification or defined path to obtain a PMP shortly after hire
- Strong attention to strategy, implementation, delegation and follow up
- Working technical knowledge of Defense related products in general and Radar, Avionics/Sensors in particular
- Experience in Export Control, ITAR, and FAR/DFAR
- Work closely with project customer, cross-functional teams, management and assigned personnel to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for required deliverables
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within assigned responsibilities
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
The individual must be capable of preparing and presenting detailed reports and presentations to management, vendors, and customers, thus a high level of competence in both written and spoken English is required.
The individual must be competent in mathematics necessary to perform the required calculations and to be able to understand technical papers and discussions.
Besides a PMP, no other special certificates, licenses, or registrations are required. However, the individual will be required to pass certifications relative to the job. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The individual must be capable of carrying equipment up to 30 pounds for reasonable distances, electrical test equipment, and environmental test equipment, to be able to type on a computer keyboard and to use a computer mouse or other suitable pointing device and to travel in automobiles or common air carriers for travel purposes.
The individual may be required to apply for, and receive, a security clearance issued by the United States Department of Defense. Employment, therefore, may be subject to obtaining and maintaining a clearance with United States Government.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields