West Chester, PA
Temp To Permanent
The Ecommerce Merchandiser is responsible for creating and maintaining our fast-growing product catalog and visual merchandising assets, including frequently updating inventory information and visuals, and supporting featured products, marketing campaigns, and communications across digital channels. You will be responsible for updating site content to create an engaging and relevant experience for our clients. You will collaboratively work with our diversified team (Creative & Marketing, Analytics, Engineering, and Product teams) to build and maintain our products, and maximize e-commerce conversion opportunities. You will also be involved in strategic planning to execute product strategy to ensure online growth.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, and proactive, and will thrive on learning new technologies. Creativity, persistence, and the ability to work closely with team members are a must. Experience in the wine industry, e-commerce or retail is a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial professional to assist with business growth in the wine e-commerce industry.
● Responsible for successfully elevating key stories and displaying products and categories to create an engaging and relevant experience for clients (i.e., asset sorting, enhanced product tiles, Performance Marketing push)
● Monitor website KPIs to ensure that product is active on the site and appropriately merchandised
● Evaluate placement and productivity based on analytics to maximize daily sales.
● Support the maintenance of wine product catalog and product assortment, working with internal and external partners
● Manage product mixes, ensuring the best quality of content for the website (i.e. prices, attributes, creative names, images, inventory)
● Define and manage the eCommerce merchandising calendar, in collaboration with the Product team and Marketing teams
● Work with the Product team to define key product/merchandising stories and business opportunities for product features, seasonal features and promotions, marketing campaigns, and other promotional activities
● Monitor market trends and competition to develop the best-in-class merchandising, including seasonal and conceptual offerings, competitive pricing, and promotion strategies
● Management of merchandising tools and on-site search optimization
● Communicate and report to management teams on the effectiveness of content and product strategies in relation to KPIs and business goals
● Work closely with internal teams and external customers to ensure alignment and cohesive execution against business priorities
● Fully understand the company’s products and services as well as industry and brand positioning to optimize product alignment and merchandising throughout the site.
● Coordinate with marketing, sales, and customer support teams to ensure the e-commerce customer experience is optimized
● Minimum of 2 years of experience in merchandising, business process or CMS management
● Entrepreneurial spirit, with the flexibility to adapt when faced with changing priorities
● Incredibly flexible, with an organized state of mind, and the ability to handle multiple tasks, changing priorities and short deadlines
● Superior time management and organizational abilities via calendar/task planning to reach deadlines
● Excellent analytical skills and performance-focused attitude
● Creative & Passionate, with the ability to learn new technology tools quickly
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
● Google and Content Management System experience required
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields