CNC Programmer (Mill & Lathe)
• MasterCam X9 programming experience
• Determine machining instructions & sequence of operations
• Develop set-up sheet
• Choose the cutting tools needed
• Analyze the job orders, drawings and blueprints
• Write programs or modify existing programs
• Check the program and run a simulation to ensure that machines and programs operate correctly and that the products meet specifications
• Assist machine operators
• Pick out tooling and prepare next jobs for machinist
• Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
• Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
• Experience with cutting speed and feeds.
• Be a strong team player.
• Candidate has to be reliable.
• Ability to read blueprints
• Knowledge of GD&T
• Basic knowledge of SolidWorks
• Plan material order qty.
• Visit Customers for DFM (Design for Manufacturing) support
• Quote new job opportunities
• Communicate with customer with production issues that may arise
• Help develop and document product assembly instructions
• Assist machinist in troubleshooting and help problem solve
• Help manage a production schedule
• Supervise machine operators
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields