- Global company with 60+ years of experience in the automotive industry, we manufacture safe and sustainable products for people around the world. We are working for a better future where we enrich communities every day by being committed to people, innovation, and our planet.
- Comply with all safety regulations and encourage everyone to do so.
- Create strategy to ensure the welding process meets our company standards and customer requirements.
- Ultimate responsible for all the Plant main KPIs related to the welding process (Safety, Quality, OA, Budget, etc.)
- Define and implement the Plant strategy to improve Weld PIST% and Weld Sustainability.
- Support the Operations team to keep the weld repair stations within Target Cycle Time.
- Create strategy to ensure welding equipment reliability.
- Manage weld engineers and provide any assistance they may need.
- Perform Problem solving and Root cause analysis to eliminate chronic problems. (A3)
- Establish goals and clear roles and responsibilities for the welding department.
- Ensure standard procedures are defined and are being followed.
- Lead and manage the development and sustainability of the Plant’s Welding-Quality Systems. ( CQI-15, Welding Parameters Audits, Standard Operating Procedures, Weld Maps, Corrective Action Reports, UPAS, Tic Sheets, NP Checks, Weld PFMEA, Control Plan, Weld Repair Instructions, etc.)
- Create and manage talent development activities for the Welding Department.
- Develop cost analysis and strategy to use resources efficiently and within budget.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields