$80,000 - $125,000 / yr
Strategy: Partner with clients, accounting staff, leverage financial planning tools and analysis to develop comprehensive financial plans and investment strategies to meet the needs of clients, their families, and businesses.
Consultation: Guide client relationships and provide consultative support regarding investments, insurance, retirement, etc. Provide various investment advisory services including proposal development and asset allocation modeling.
Customer Service: Manage client accounts and corresponding customer service. Some trading and rebalancing of client portfolios, including client paperwork and transactions as needed.
Client Case Preparation: Define problems or improvements needed. Prepare for client meetings, develop agendas and strategies, consult with internal and external partners as needed prior to client meetings.
Business Development: Partner with firm leaders and accounting staff to identify and cultivate referral relationships. Develop centers of influence internally and externally to help the firm grow through acquisition of new clients and retention of existing clients.
- Series 7 and/or 66 licensing is preferred but not required prior to start date
- Approximately 8-10 years or more of prior experience in investments, financial planning or other capacity that has provided relevant experience
- Strong understanding of financial services industry, especially wealth management, investment management and financial planning
- Previous experience with high-net-worth clients/families is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- Additional education and credentials are a plus, such as MBA and work towards or completion of the CFP or other designation
Desired Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective partnerships with clients, firm leadership, and colleagues
- Polished communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organization/project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in all Microsoft desktop software, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields