Water/ Wastewater Environmental Engineer
$80,000 - $110,000 / yr
- Participate on the environment to ensure compliance with all site environmental permits, including local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to all site safety and environmental policies/procedures, including OSHA and MSHA regulations.
- Provide regulatory oversight for assigned environmental programs such as water quality, chemical and waste management, air quality and environmental management systems.
- Communicate effectively with site personnel and operational departments, providing regulatory guidance for production processes, maintenance and capital projects.
- Communicate effectively with regulatory agencies responsible for local, state and federal permits.
- Ensure assigned environmental compliance reports are completed accurately and on-time.
- Attend regulatory training seminars to stay updated on current regulatory requirements and improve knowledge as a subject matter expert.
- Gain knowledge of day-to-day operations and stay informed of operational problems/upsets that may affect site regulatory compliance.
- Provide technical support for continuous improvement projects and safety initiatives.
- BS Environmental or Chemical Engineering degree with 3+ years Environmental Engineering experience in a industrial plant handling water and wastewater treatment.
- Prefer chemical plant experience including water quality, sustainability, SPCC and supervision of environmental technicians.
- Ability to work now or in the future without sponsorship.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields