Water Treatment Technical Manager
$90,000 - $105,000 / yr
Manages an assigned account, or group of accounts, with the primary responsibility to create value for the assigned customers through the technical service they provide; and identifying new product opportunities and selling to existing customers. A Sales Service Professional’s sole focus is to maintain revenue, price capture and to improve gross profit. A Sales Service Professional may work on attaining new business where appropriate, but that is not their primary assignment or job responsibility.
Normally top-level jobs requiring considerable knowledge of the job. Complete acquaintance with and understanding of the general aspects and technical phases of the job and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
Independently performs non-routine and moderately complex assignments. Research assignments, processes, and analyzes data and may develop recommendations. Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain, and manipulate data. May provide leadership, direction to lower-level employees. In technical or production positions, may determine methods, operations, sequences; develops and/or modifies products and equipment to requirements.
Impact may affect work of others and potentially, if not caught, at section level. Contributes to and supports the completion of major organization activity. Erroneous work would have negative impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering or Life Sciences preferred;
- 3 – 5 years of successful technical sales/support experience;
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record;
- Must be industry and customer literate, OR have the ability to learn industry terminology and our technologies quickly;
- Ability to take initiative and direct others;
- Motivated by results; not deterred by complicated situations;
- Problem solving and communication skills;
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with the field salesforce.
- Specialty chemical industry experience;
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and skills;
- Manufacturing, lab testing, maintenance and/or electrical experience preferred;
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel);
- Autonomous worker;
- Problem solver;
- Customer focused;
- Good communication skills (both written and oral);
- Steady work ethic; and
- Focus on safety.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields