Warehouse Supervisor 2nd
FOOD/BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING OR DISTRIBUTION REQUIRED.
To maintain a clean and efficient warehouse through training and communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Maintain and monitor employee performance with our Impac measurement process
- Maintain a safe environment for all who frequent the warehouse
- Be responsible for the proper rotation of all finished goods (FIFO)
- Ensure a clean environment for those who frequent the warehouse
- Ensure compliance to Safety, SQF, GMP, and company policies
- Train all new employees from basic forklift operation to be crossed trained in all warehouse functions (loading, picking, replenishing, receiving)
- Coach and re-train employees to meet production output
- Make sure that the department functions as a team to constantly improve both cost efficiencies and warehouse GMP’s
- Commitment to safety begins with management. Managers and frontline supervisors are accountable for creating and maintaining a culture of Safety and assuring a safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Directly supervises non-supervisory employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields