The Warehouse Manager provides oversight for warehouse activities, implements best practices, develops and manages the team to improve efficiencies.
• Manages and oversees all warehouse operations for 4 buildings
• Perform several tasks simultaneously. Must be able to organize and prioritize work in order to accomplish tasks assigned.
• Interacts with other department personnel at all levels in order to provide information / data to resolve quality / documentation discrepancies.
• Manages expired inventory to maintain sufficient warehouse capacity to reduce company exposure for obsolescent inventory.
• Coordinates physical inventory requests by clients / customers when requested.
• Manages receiving and shipping processes and performs new carrier selection functions in coordination with Account Management.
• Manage all adjustments / corrections in ERP LN where appropriate.
• Coordinate disposition of freight bill claims. Analyze damages, discrepancies in receipts, and discrepancies in Purchase Order quantities. Report findings to appropriate internal and external customers.
• Monitor vendor activities, resolving discrepancies in receipts and recommending process improvements to appropriate internal customers.
• Participate in cross-departmental teams, helping identify process improvements, cost savings, and elimination of redundancy in processes.
• Assists Warehouse Supervisor with the tracking and control of work orders, picking and staging of components and materials and their physical movement to the point of use. Makes recommendations for improvement for this process flow.
• Coordinate and manage projects as assigned by the Department Manager.
• Submits and monitors departmental Purchase Orders where appropriate.
• Process / enter departmental payroll requirements weekly.
• Within area of responsibility, understand and comply with all safety, environmental, DEA and quality practices and procedures as outlined in organizational/departmental guidelines and SOPs as well as applicable federal, state and local regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned
College degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management or Management and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device environment required.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields