Warehouse Inventory Associate
$17 - $21
We are seeking a warehouse inventory associate for a large industrial distribution company to service manufacturing customers at their facilities. This person will be responsible for delivering and maintaining an inventory program. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to) replenishing program parts; monitoring inventory levels; learning the customers’ parts/systems; developing business relationship with the customers; and being the point of contact for any customer issues with the ability to provide resolutions. This position is full-time. Some local travel required.
- Develop relationships with customer contacts.
- Serve as “the face of Field” to our customers.
- Safe operation of all Distribution Center equipment and Company vehicles.
- Delivery and stocking of product.
- Manage inventory levels.
- Manage details of order processing; create orders utilizing a portable scanning device or other methods, audit bins to maintain appropriate inventory, download and forward order to contact at Field and manage the ordering process to insure the customer and Field objective are met.
- Report and address quality and delivery issues.
- Work with Field account managers and customer contacts to insure that everything runs smoothly and meets customer expectations.
- Interact with various customers’ departments.
- A successful work history that demonstrates commitment and dependability is required.
- Excellent customer service.
- Valid Driver’s License required
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Self-motivated / Initiative – able to work independently
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and Outlook
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability to lift/move up to 60lbs continuously throughout the work day
- Must be able to stand at least 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment (subject to heat)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields