The Telecommunications Level 3 VoIP Network Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring, and managing IP and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems for our customer base. You should have advanced knowledge of VoIP networking systems, excellent troubleshooting skills, and knowledge of internet security.
Design and deploy the perfect networking systems, processes, and tools to meet current and future networking needs of our company and our customers.
· Support, upgrade, design and deploy enterprise solution architecture for voice and data services
· Coordinating installations and migrations
· Level 3 support for customer requests
· Coaching for the service desk Level 1 and 2 staff
· Troubleshoot LAN and WAN hardware systems and respond to customer inquiries
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with technical personnel in customer base
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates technical needs on an ongoing basis
· Leads solution development efforts
· Coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
Accountability and Performance Measures:
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
· Telecommunications experience HIGHLY preferred
· Minimum of 2-10 experience
· Experience with software based PBX’s (asterisk. Freepbx, digium etc.)
· Able to translate complex problems into simple and intuitive solutions
· Self-motivated, driven and personable individual
· Able to understand technical needs and identify new opportunities
· Able to work in a fast paced, agile team environment
· Quick learner. Be adaptive to constant change
· Passion for technology
· Works well within a team environment