Vice President Operations
Nashville, Tennessee, TN
$130,000 - $220,000 / yr
accountability for directing the company’s workflow and organizational strategy across all essential
business processes. This position is a key member of our senior leadership team, reporting to the CEO.
the company to ensure that processes, training, and quality of our services reflect these standards. The
COO’s responsibilities also include reviewing the efficiency of current business functions, improving daily
operations, and collaborating with the leadership team to meet company objectives.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess excellent interpersonal skills, business acumen and
exhibit exemplary work ethic. This person will ideally have experience in real estate investing, including
but not limited to, real estate acquisitions, sales, financing, construction and rental property
management. They will possess strong team building skills, leadership experience, and can operate with
- This person will be an expert on scaling businesses to expand from small (1-office) operations to a regional level with multiple offices/markets.
- The COO will manage & collaborate with other company Directors (7+) from all departments and integrate their different objectives to meet over-arching goals for the company.
- An ideal COO will have long-range vision and keep the company direction moving towards that goal(s) vs getting pulled into task-oriented activities.
- Financial (P&L, Budgets, Spending Trends, Future Spending, etc) responsibilities will be a major tenent for this position and the ideal candidate will have proven experience navigating the economic waters with a company.
- Ultimately this person will be motivated, decisive and educated in overall business operations and have a strong level of communication to keep all division directors on the same page (financially, directionally & otherwise).
They are part real-estate / part-contractor, and their company has been growing in Nashville for over 20 years with plans to expand into surrounding states/cities. Their people are among the most intelligent & driven in the industry & if you think you may be open to a position that can match their energy & drive then they want to speak to you.
This position is for a sharp, high energy servant-leader who has the gift to organize, grow and lead and coordinate a company on the move – it’s not for an armchair quarterback! They need a GOAT Operations Leader!
operational strategy, and hiring/talent needs
● Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth to implement
organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
● Oversee company operations and Team Member productivity, building a highly inclusive culture
that ensures team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
● Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
● Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and
long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
● Monitor KPI’s with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed
● Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, vendors, and partners
● Analyze monthly performance and budget projections; adjusts strategies accordingly
● Monitor departmental performance via scorecards, establish corrective measures as needed,
and use data to prepare both current and forecasted reports to make all departments more
● Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies
● Assist executive team members in strategically creating, growing, and building a world class,
industry leading organization
● Work closely with senior management team to create, implement, and roll out plans for
operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems, and company policies all
designed to foster growth, profitability, and efficiencies within the organization
● Ensure the company utilizes appropriate operating and reporting systems to maximize efficiency
● Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management,
and retention; partner with external HR consultant(s)
● Foster growth oriented, positive environment while keeping Team Members and management
accountable to company policies, procedures, and guidelines
● Ensure policies and procedures promote company culture
● Foster team spirit and core values
● Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and
taking action when necessary
● Real Estate experience, preferred but not required
● Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
● Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
● Expert knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
● Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
● Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
● Experience in managing teams, including freelance and virtual/remote Team Members
● Detail and result-oriented and strong follow-through is essential
● High-level strategic and analytical/problem-solving skills
● Initiative and resourcefulness: the ability to make things happen in creative ways despite a lack
● Strong teamwork and team leadership skills; cooperative working style
● Ambitious and goal-oriented – committed to driving revenue and profit
● Passion for serving others, understanding their needs and delivering in excess of their
● High level of integrity and dependability
- Flexible Salary DOE ($160-220k Salary Range)
- Bonus is unmatched & aggressive (including performance achievement metrics exceeding $50-100k/year or more!)
- Exemplary Benefits including (but not restricted to):
- – Full Healthcare Insurance Coverage options + HSA contribution
- – PTO covering 2+ weeks Vacation, 1+ week FlexTime, 1+ week Sick
- – Retirement options covering 401(k) with Match
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields