Utility Manager, Poultry Processing
Location: onsite position in Millsboro, Delaware
Our client is a leading poultry food processor with an opportunity for a Utility Manager to join their team. As the Utility Manager, you will manage all aspects of maintenance for utilities that service a large food production facility including: electrical, refrigeration, air and water.
- Base salary based on experience with bonus, $105k – 112k annually
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Onsite wellness center
- Excellent 401K and incentive programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Relocation assistance within the U.S.
- Managing the maintenance, repair and improvement of refrigeration and electrical systems and equipment, related vendor relations, and cost control.
- Managing staff, development, and performance of electricians and refrigeration technicians.
- Managing programs to ensure safety of people, premises and property and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Maintenance field desired
- Reta I,II, III, CIRO or CARO certification
- 7+ years demonstrated utility management experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of financial analysis in a Maintenance setting, HACCP in depth knowledge and experience.
- In depth knowledge of USDA regulations on sanitation, pre-operations guidelines and operations
I would welcome the opportunity to share more information about this role, to understand what you are looking for, and how that may align with our open opportunities!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields