TITLE: Ultrasonographer Vascular Cardiology
Location: Newark, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers(ARDMS) in the appropriate specialty(RDCS or RVT designation required).
• Demonstrated competence in all diagnostic ultrasound procedures including invasive exams such as ultrasound-guided biopsies.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Position is Day shift(7am-5:30pm) and requires on call that is every 4th week of evenings and weekends. Position is .75 and offers benefits.
• The range is between for $29hr-$39hr depending on experience.
• Full benefits package including sign-on/relocation assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
• Performs diagnostic ultrasound and/or vascular exams on all types of patients in an efficient and caring manner in order to provide data for the diagnosis of a wide variety of medical conditions.
Evaluates exams for diagnostic quality while using professional judgment in the performance of services.
• Position reports to the Manager of Heart and Vascular Diagnostics whom is well respected at the facility.
• Will work at a brand new facility as well.