TRUCK DISPATCHER – NASHVILLE, TN – (Remote Hybrid)
$65,000 - $70,000 / yr
Truck Dispatcher: Nashville, TN – (Remote Hybrid)
My client, a well-established 3PL, is growing and expanding its customer base and is looking for an experienced dispatcher to lead a new fleet and be part of the growth of their domestic trucking business. This is a fairly new facility, so you’ll be part of the ground floor opportunity.
You will be based in Nashville, TN. You will get your initial training in their Nashville office, and you can work from home on Mon & Fri, then in-office Tues thru Thursday. You will dispatch for the Jeffersonville, IN drivers (5), with a very big account. Then their other shipments will be dispatched to the Portland, TN drivers (5). Both locations are fairly new and will be increasing in size as they grow new business. A lot of their shipments are sent via flatbed trucks as there are rolled steel coils that need to be shipped.
1. The geographic footprint for their Jeffersonville trucks is: GA, AR, DE, GA, IA, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NY, OH, PA, WI. The drivers are normally home on the weekends.
2. The Portland, TN drivers are home basically every night with some exceptions. Their geographic footprint is GA, AL, MS, KY, OH, and TN.
- Follow all Company, DOT & OSHA procedures.
- Dispatch & support drivers
- Review drivers’ daily inspection reports
- Review drivers’ daily log & keep for 6 months for each driver.
- Review Driver trip reports for accuracy & addressing discrepancies.
- Maintain reports, on-time data entry.
- Assist in the procurement of backhauls.
- 5+ years’ dispatch experience
- Experience in Assisting the procurement of backhauls.
- AAS degree nice to have. Knowledge of & experience in Excel
- Flatbed dispatch experience is required.
PAY / BENEFITS:
- $65K – $70K Salary
- Great Family Benefit
- 401K w/Matching funds
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields