TRUCK DISPATCHER – NASHVILLE, TN.
$60,000 - $60,000 / yr
Truck Dispatcher: Nashville, TN (Hybrid Remote in Nashville area)
My client, a well-established 3PL, is growing and expanding its customer base and is looking for an experienced dispatcher to lead a new fleet, and be part of the growth of their domestic trucking business. This is a fairly new facility so you’ll be part of the ground floor opportunity. You are remote in your home office in the Nashville area Monday & Friday, in the office Tues-Thurs.
You’ll be based in Nashville, TN. You will dispatch for the Jeffersonville, IN drivers (5), with a very big account. Then their other shipments will be dispatched to the Portland, TN drivers (5). Both locations are fairly new and will be increasing in size as they grow new business.
- The geographic footprint for their Jeffersonville trucks is: GA, AR, DE, GA, IA, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NY, OH, PA, WI. The drivers are normally home on the weekends.
- The Portland, TN drivers are home basically every night with some exceptions. Their geographic footprint is GA, AL, MS, KY, OH, and TN.
- Follow all Company, DOT & OSHA procedures.
- Dispatch & support drivers
- Review drivers’ daily inspection reports
- Review drivers’ daily log & keep for 6 mos for each driver
- Review Driver trip reports for accuracy & addressing discrepancies
- Maintain reports, on-time data entry
- Assist in the procurement of backhauls
- 5+ years’ dispatch experience
- Experience in Assisting the procurement of backhauls
- AAS degree nice to have
- Knowledge of & experience in Excel
PAY / BENEFITS:
- $60K Salary
- Great Family Benefits
- 401K w/Matching funds
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields