Truck Brokerage Sales Exec – Washington State
$90,000 - $115,000 / yr
My client’s USA Transport Division is 30+ years old. They are the USA Transportation Division for a large global freight forwarder. They also started a smaller asset-based trucking operation and a truck brokerage operation. They are looking for a candidate that has 4-5 years’ experience selling truck brokerage services to their customers (new & existing).
You will be their Truck Brokerage Sales Executive. Depending on your performance you will have a lot of upside for you in future growth there. You will have 15 asset-based trucks to help you in your brokerage sales effort by letting your customers know that you are also an asset-based carrier. You can work remotely in AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA.
Truck Brokerage Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Contact new shippers by cold calling new & existing customers for more nationwide business.
- Set up meetings with shippers to sell truckload and other brokerage services.
- Create and present presentations for your potential customers.
- Negotiate rates on new business and create contracts for new business.
- Determine the best coverage opportunities. Lane-by- lane or country-wide based on shippers needs or areas of interest
- Work with the operational team for the first 90 days to ensure coverage that was sold is being managed properly
- MUST HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED: Min 5 years’ experience in selling transportation truck brokerage services.
- You must be a HUNTER willing to do cold calls via phone to find business.
- You will need to do in-person & phone sales call to customers.
- AA or higher college degree
Pay / Benefits:
- $90K – $115K Salary
- Family Benefits
- 401K w/Matching funds
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields