Treasury Analyst – Growing Software Company
We are looking for someone who will support the CFO and controller in establishing and maintaining treasury best practices in accordance to the company’s business characteristics. Can champion change and implement processes and methodologies in global tax and treasury data needs and the company grow and evolve. Drive the evolution of the company’s treasury function based on market best practices. The candidate would be the company’s expert and go-to-person for all cash, banking, and liquidity activities associated with a multinational, multi entity with multiple subsidiaries.
The Treasury Analyst will:
- Produce daily cash reporting for bank accounts
- Prepare and review cash management transactions in accordance with deadlines and policies as well as retaining supporting documents
- Provide daily and weekly cash reconciliations and support FP&A for weekly cash flow forecasting model
- Monitor Managed accounts closely and work with FP&A to ensure monthly billing is sufficient to meet liquidity needs
- Administer online banking platforms (primary admin)
- ACH and check positive pay management by way of daily decisioning and authorization maintenance
- Perform “stop payments” for checks as requested
- Perform routine bank maintenance (e.g. signature cards, treasury service initiation, etc.)
- Maintain banking records and working to ensure federal regulatory compliance
- Establish and close bank accounts as necessary
- Support the Accounting department by fulfilling cash-related research requests
- Company card program(s) administration and support
- Ad-hoc Treasury projects as instructed by the CFO or Controller
- Develop/maintain documentation for procedures and responsibilities
- Other Duties as assigned.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field; or Proficient in Microsoft suite, with strength in Excel.
- 3+ years of experience in Treasury.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a finance / accounting related field.
- Payment processing experience required.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize to meet critical deadlines
- Dependable and organized with great attention to detail
- Commitment to the highest standards of customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SAP and NetSuite is a plus
- Experience with CashPro from Bank of America is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- 401 (k) savings plan
- Growth Development: Tuition reimbursement
- Group life & AD&D, Short & Long Term, EAP
- Paid Holidays and Unlimited PTO Plan
- Flexible Hybrid Work schedules
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefit plan options
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields