This Company is one of the Top National Construction Design-Build firms and they are currently seeking a Superintendent that will be responsible for leading commercial & light-industrial jobs related to projects in and around the Southeast / Eastern US region.
As a trusted employee, you would have the opportunity to manage all of the administrative tasks associated with construction and field operations for your project from day one. Their goal will be to empower you in the field and give you, as well as the rest of your Project team, all the tools you’ll need to bring your project to completion on schedule, within budget, and per the project specifications!
They are one of the fastest-growing, privately owned companies in America, completing 1000s of design/build projects across the United States. They ranked in the Top 10 (out of the top 100) design/build companies in the U.S. and Top 50 on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list.
They are looking for people with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for hard work that brought them to where they are today.
Particular attention will be extended to candidates with experience in leading the following type projects:
- Distribution Central
PEEK INTO THE POSITION:
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors to permit them to perform their work effectively and to integrate it with project schedules and progress
- Cooperate with the owner and his representatives, keeping them informed of construction progress
- Cooperate with architects or owner representatives on an amicable basis, but in the long-term interest of the company
- Direct adherence to the company’s safety program in all phases and areas of the project
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes, making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations
- 5-to-20+ years of construction experience, with at least 5 of those years as a lead superintendent on industrial jobs ( Data Center / Mission Critical specifically ).
- SPECIFIC PROJECT EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR CONSIDERATION: data center / mission critical projects
- Computer skills: proficiency in using Word, Excel, Outlook, and project scheduling programs
They are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a “Best Place to Work” company. Their compensation and benefits package not only supports their associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Vehicle allowance, perdiem, and living expenses on traveling jobs
- An airplane ticket home every 2 weeks when traveling
- Business expenses and mileage reimbursement
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Generously funded profit sharing & Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associatesv& Scholarship for associates’ children !!
- Paid sabbatical after every 5 years of employment
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage