Transportation Pricing Analyst – Remote
$60,000 - $70,000 / yr
TRANSPORTATION PRICING ANALYST: REMOTE
A well-established FTL, 3PL has created a Pricing Analyst position that is remote for candidates in states that are in PDT zone (CA, NV, OR, WA) or in the MDT zone (in either CO, AZ, UT, WY, ID, MT, NM). As a Pricing Analyst, you will be the expert in handling FTL RFQ’S / RFP’S
- Job breakdown: Pricing Analyst – 40%; Carrier Sales – 40%; Transportation Market Expert – 20%
- You are remote in your home office in one of the states listed in the above paragraph.
- Keeping abreast of the trucking market. Reading, communication with sales, carriers and drivers. and subscribe to trucking publications.
- Pricing (I think all pricing requirements for FTL (RFQ/RFP), will be completed by this job.
- Industry expert. Share trends and market conditions with upper management and staff
- Carrier sales-fill in for vacations or a surge in volume or vacations.
· AAS degree minimum
· Thorough knowledge of the Trucking Industry
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working with customers on FTL, RFP / RFQ which includes dealing with customers.
· they are looking for someone who will be the pricing specialist for all FTL, RFP/RFQ’s
· Experience with the US domestic transportation in an operations setting.
PAY / BENEFITS:
· $60K – $70K salary
· Great family benefits
· 401k with matching funds
· PTO / Holidays
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields