Transportation Pricing Analyst – Remote
Las Vegas, NV
$60,000 - $70,000 / yr
TRANSPORTATION PRICING ANALYST: REMOTE
A well-established FTL / 3PL has created a Pricing Analyst position that is remote for candidates in states that are in PDT zone (CA, NV, OR, WA) or in the MDT zone (in either CO, AZ, UT, WY, ID, MT, NM). As a Pricing Analyst, you will be the expert in handling RFQ’S / RFP’S
- You are remote in your home office in one of the states listed in the above paragraph.
- Keeping abreast of the trucking market. Reading, communication with sales, carriers and drivers. and subscribe to trucking publications.
- Pricing (I think all pricing requirements for FTL (RFQ/RFP), will be completed by this job.
- Industry expert. Share trends and market conditions with upper management and staff
- FTL Carrier sales-fill in for vacations or a surge in volume or vacations.
- Job breakdown: Pricing Analyst – 40%; Carrier Sales – 40%; Transportation Market Expert – 20%
- AAS degree minimum
- Thorough knowledge of the FTL trucking Industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with customers asking for FTL RFP / RFQ which includes dealing with customers.
- They are looking for someone who will be the pricing specialist for all FTL RFP/RFQ’s
- Experience with the US domestic transportation in an operations setting.
PAY / BENEFITS:
· $60K – $70K salary
· Great family benefits
· 401k with matching funds
· PTO / Holidays
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields