Textile Business Development Manager (#1078)
$120,000 - $130,000 / yr
The Business Development Manager is a key role within company that will drive growth for our Advanced Textile products. This role will work independently of our existing sales organization to identify new opportunities, penetrate new markets, drive our product development team, and close new business opportunities. This individual will be successful by performing aggressive market and customer research, prospecting, having the leadership skills to drive a product development team, and demonstrating an ability to close new business.
Your responsibilities lead the business development process for key strategic efforts within the Advanced Textile product portfolio, primarily in North America.
• Manage the sales process from ideation and lead generation through to new product launch and close of new business for Advanced Textile projects that deliver sustained and significant ($5MM+) growth.
• Establish market development plans for target markets and customers for Advanced Textile products.
• Create thorough and accurate business cases for all growth opportunities presented to the organization.
• Identification, establishment, and development of external partner relationships needed to grow the business.
• Develop and manage the necessary internal relationships to deliver on commercial opportunities.
• Be constantly scanning for opportunities, for internal or external development, that support Company’s strategy of “Profitable Growth.”
• Maintain a sales pipeline for our Advanced Textile products of no less than $100MM.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a textile, engineering, or technical field and/or strong related experience.
• At least ten (10) years of previous commercial / business development experience with technical, B2B products.
• Consistent and proven track record of delivering profitable new products / business from ideation through to commercial launch.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to effectively communicate within all levels of an organization.
• Established capabilities in using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strategic business development practitioner, well-versed in the theory and tools of strategic selling as well as the practical implementation.
• Comfortable traveling extensively, as needed, to gain new business in Advanced Textiles
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields