As Test Technician, you will be responsible for setting up test equipment conducting tests for automotive interior products (controls, knobs, etc.) for endurance, temperature, vibrating, etc. Fun opportunity to use your troubleshooting and electronics experience in a clean environment.
You will be part of a friendly and clean lab environment. There are many intriguing aspects to the job, some of which are:
- Setup and conduct product validation testing per North American and global automotive standards.
- Review and evaluate product test data.
- Evaluate and diagnose test equipment.
- Provide accurate and detailed information
- Assist in preparation for ISO 17025 audit standards.
- Assist in the creation, execution, and maintenance of lab procedures.
For this role we are looking for the following.
- Experience with troubleshooting electrical and mechanical components and systems.
- Independent thinking and self-starter.
- Mechanical aptitude with fine motor skills.
- Must be a detailed person that can effectively communicate.
- Experience in a technical field with an emphasis on testing.
- Ability to work with a variety of custom and standard lab test equipment.
- General PC skills using MS Office products and web-based applications.
- A 2-year technical degree in Electronics Technology, Electro-Mechanical highly desirable.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields