$65,000 - $104,000 / yr
We are seeking Technicians with Diesel Engine Troubleshooting Skills and those who have a holistic focus on Emergency Power Standby Systems with an emphasis on the electrical diagnosing end of our business. We perform field service and preventive maintenance on generator sets, motor generators, automatic transfer switches, diesel engines and fire pumps.
Candidates must be self-starters and team players. Technicians are in daily contact with our customers.
- Knowledge of engine repair and overhauls.
- Strong diagnostic skills as it pertains to mechanical/electro equipment.
- Excellent technical skills, proven effectiveness, positive attitude and maturity.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience doing this, or similar, work.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Superior customer relations skills.
- Excellent work and driving record.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Strong electrical/electronic diagnostic skills on power generation equipment.
Ability to understand and troubleshoot electrical controls.
Competitive compensation packages, which include paid time off (PTO), medical, dental & chiropractic plans, retirement plan, etc.
This position is based in Fremont, CA. and must live within 25 miles of Fremont.
$32-50 per hour and 15% OT is the typical range of pay for this role dependent on skills and experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields