Technical Sales- Welding
Technical Sales – Iowa
Technical Welding Experience
Management of approx $5-10 million territory; drive company initiatives; build distributor relationships to grow discretionary sales.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Actively manage and grow newly structured territory
- Engage all large and medium end-users to deliver company’s total value proposition to increase sales. Develop relationships across all levels of these strategic customers.
- Provide technical support, demonstrations and training where needed within all large and medium end users.
- Drive corporate and regional strategic initiatives with focus on growing Top Line, Accessories, Alloy, Automation, and High Technology Products.
- Manage, develop, and grow relationships at key distributor partners.
- Develop strategies and programs to drive sales and increase share at these key distributor partners. Provide distributor training as needed, support and promote corporate distributor programs, and create your own targeted programs to drive sales and increase share in this channel.
- Drive Educational Programs to all major technical colleges and Unions to increase product share and visibility in these facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering discipline strongly preferred; Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have basic knowledge of welding processes.
- Above-average performance with excellent communication, and technical skills.
- Organized, Self-motivated, Strong work ethic, aggressive and independent.
- Ability to relocate to the Quad Cities Area.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields