Technical .Net Architect
South Boston, MA
$1 - $1 / yr
A .Net Architect will be a leader in the architecture group that will help other groups in figuring how products and applications are envisioned/developed and deployed.
- Understanding the architecture and systems in place
- Contribute to the overall architecture and design, working closely with other architects to execute on long term vision for the company
- Architect and design enterprise-grade product solutions, both building new products and enhancing existing products
- Take product concepts and specifications and translate them into a framework (architecture, epics, features, and user stories that mid-level developers can build)
- Participate in requirements gathering, architectural specification, database and business layer design, user interface development, testing, optimization and deployment
- Create, teach, and use team development standards
- Enforce and apply established enterprise level best practices and patterns to specific projects
- Maintain and improve the maintainability of code through regular code reviews and refactoring
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions
- Mentor and coach team members & improve their understanding of good software design practice and implementation strategy (CICD, test automation etc.).
- Collaborate with teams in creating high performance, scalable solutions
- Monitor the health and performance of applications for a period immediately after launch
- Demonstrable knowledge of security technologies, including physical security, user authentication, access control, encryption, working knowledge of data protection and encryption, secure application and other best security practices
- Document architecture approaches, design decisions and preset them to multiple stakeholders
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- Defining, prototyping and recommending the technology solutions, detailing the implementation design and identifying interfaces with other products for integration
- Keep abreast of latest technologies & tools and ability to evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies as per the requirement
- Expert in .NET Framework & Core, C#
- Experience in Azure Enterprise Scale Landing Zone Framework
- 7+ years prior experience as an architect with demonstrated capability in design patten implementations.
- At least 7+ years of Designing and Developing Web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .Net Core,
- Experience building systems with high security standards. Familiarity with common vulnerabilities and attack vectors and how to prevent them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to tailor message to audience.
- Solid understanding of and ability to communicate objectives and benefits of modern architectural standards, patterns, and practices.
- Expert working knowledge of single page frameworks like Angular
- Hands on experience in System appreciation , “AS-IS” system analysis, Designing “TO-BE” system
- Working experience on Telerik, Kendo MVC and Kendo UI controls is a plus
- At least 4 years of experience in designing Enterprise distributed applications both in on-premise and cloud environment in the aspect of High availability, high fault tolerance, disaster recovery etc
- Extensive experience with enterprise architectural design patterns
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Event Driven Design and able to train others
- Expert in MicroServices design, implementation and optimization
- Exceptional understanding of OOP patterns and principles
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Agile methodologies – ability to advocate for agile practices and improve processes while simultaneously delivering new functionality
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET WEB API
- Familiarity with working with an ORM like Nhibernate
- Proficient in front End frameworks like Angular, React, Vue
- Proficient in UX / UI design work using SASS, SCSS or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with unit testing like NUnit
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio, GIT
- Proficient in SQL server and familiarity around SSMS
- Experience in leading team and scoping, estimation and scheduling.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields