Tax Senior – Hybrid
We are a very well eatblished, highly profitable CPA firm in Denver, CO. Candidates should live in the local area for a hybrid position or be willing to relocate prior to starting work. We serve clients more effectively by providing an atmosphere of growth and excellence, up-to-date professional information, and staff continuity. In turn, that allows us to look consistently beyond mere numbers and help clients identify and exploit business opportunities.
Senior level position; requires an experienced tax professional with strong interpersonal skills. Lead tax engagements for diverse industry clients. Prefer candidates willing to review and prepare tax returns of individuals, trusts and partnerships/corporations.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- Active CPA license or actively pursuing certification
- 2-3 years tax experience in a U S public accounting firm
- Punctual, reliable and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to assist in identifying issues.
- Strong communication skills to confidently communicate and converse with staff and clients.
- Organizational skills to process all tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to maintain a functioning work environment especially.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields