Tax Manger – Corporate
We are looking for someone who will support the CFO and controller in establishing and maintaining tax best practices in accordance to the company’s business characteristics. Can champion change and implement processes and methodologies in global tax data needs and the company grow and evolve. Drive the evolution of the company’s tax function based on market best practices. The candidate would be the company’s expert and go-to-person for all cash, banking, liquidity and tax activities associated with a multinational, multi entity with multiple subsidiaries. The candidate will be expected to establish a high efficiency, highly structured, disciplined compliance environment that is frequently audited.
The Director of Tax will:
- Steward regular recurring and ad-hoc data for accuracy, timeliness and completeness to support critical deadlines globally across tax and treasury areas; Assist in resolving data quality issues.
- Evaluate data sourcing requests for standardization
- Liaise with the business to understand changes that will require new data sourcing strategies and validations
- Support data and report efforts for ongoing compliance, audit and controversy
- Document Standard Operating Procedures, as required
- Support cross functional process and data alignment across tax teams
- Contributes to overall data governance strategy and assists with data management strategy roadmaps
- Assuming Tax responsibilities the candidate would be expected to:
- Prepare tax calculations to support the preparation of the US and state tax returns, including calculations related to the international tax aspects of the US tax return.
- Assist with the preparation of the interim and annual US GAAP tax provisions for the worldwide business group.
- Assist with other income or indirect tax filings as necessary
- Assist with income tax and indirect tax audits as necessary.
- Identify, monitor and track intercompany transactions between EPS affiliated companies worldwide
- Select and manage third party tax consultants to ensure global tax compliance
- Work on tax strategy with key stakeholders
- Provide direction to operations on state and local tax issues
- Provide guidance and feedback from a tax perspective on our implementation of an ERP system
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
- 5+ year’s experience in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or related role
- Extensive experience in the tax function
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, collaborative self-starter with ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with multiple team members in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving and creative thinking
- Demonstrated the ability to thrive and have created success in an environment which offers ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, and quick changes.
- Experience with SAP “and/or NetSuite” a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields