$70,000 - $100,000 / yr
- Review various tax returns – individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns and make recommendations and decisions to address client needs.
- Ensure the accuracy of tax provision and tax returns including the documentation supporting tax positions.
- Conduct tax research and provide effective solutions for management.
- Supervise and provide assistance to tax staff.
- Prepare quality tax planning and practical approaches to client’s particular tax needs and situation.
- Provide advice that enables the client to increase profitability.
- Maintain and develop business relationships with our clients.
- Assume additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
- Sufficient knowledge of tax provision and tax compliance based on level of experience.
- CPA certification required.
- Minimum of five years of tax experience in a public accounting firm.
- Is able to identify the key stakeholders in a decision-making process and develop working relationships.
- Has the ability to negotiate and persuade clients with integrity and communicates effectively in the sales process – ensures clients have the information they need to make decisions.
- Possesses strong presentation skills.
- Always alert to opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Actively participates in initiatives to recruit talented people including participating in career and recruitment forums, conducting interviews, and providing time to speak with potential candidates.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields