Tax Director, Manager and Seniors – Permanent Remote – Home Based
San Diego, CA
Top ranked regional CPA firm is searching for talented tax professionals at the Experienced Staff, Senior, and Manager level. We provide a wide range of tax and related consulting services to individual and commercial clients in a variety of industries.
We offer a rewarding career path for exceptional and motivated individuals, within a reasonable work / life balance. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects that will give you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. We offer high base salaries and overtime paid at time and one half, relocation and visa assistance, and exceptional opportunities for career growth. If preferred, either a hybrid or a permanent home based role may be available.
Corporate Tax Senior Associates serve as members of various client service teams. Senior Associates must possess strong technical knowledge of corporate and partnership tax planning, consulting and compliance. In addition to the preparation and review of tax returns, Senior Associates participate in the tax planning and consultation process for clients. Senior Associates regularly communicate with clients and managers, maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, conduct research on various client issues, and mentor Staff.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree required; Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred;
- CPA or JD advanced credential preferred;
- At least 2 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm;
- Strong leadership, multitasking and organizational skills;
- Initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to interact with, and gain respect of, all levels of internal and client personnel;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields