Tax Advisory Services Manage
As a Tax Advisory Services Manager, your responsibilities will include technical review of high-level business, trust, and individual income tax returns with the ability to efficiently take tasks from beginning to end. Other responsibilities include identifying and resolving tax issues, providing recommendations for improving client results, applying creative tax ideas to enhance client development and growth, and managing multiple client engagements in various industries while providing exceptional client service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA designation ( preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting with experience reviewing and managing business and individual income tax returns
- Proven ability to manage client engagements and relationships
- Healthcare/ Skilled Nursing experience preferred
Our client offers a competitive compensation and outstanding benefit programs, flexible work schedules, and excellent career advancement with growth opportunities for motivated individuals. In addition, continuing education and achieving professional certifications are encouraged.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields