Task Force Manager
Port Washington, NY
$80,000 - $95,000 / yr
Task Force Manager
**The Ideal Candidate for this Position: **
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Task Force General Manager and are actively looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. We would welcome the opportunity to speak to you regarding this position as well as to answer any questions you might have regarding the company.
The Task Force General Manager will provide both short and long-term Operations Task Force coverage at any of our hotels. This individual will provide property support in a variety of operational roles. This position requires that the individual travel close to 100% of the time and be open to assignments at any of our properties. Prior hotel operations management experience and Food & Beverage experience are both required. The ideal candidate will have held either the position of General Manager, Assistant General Manager or Director of Operations in a select service or extended stay property and will have experience with several of the major hotel brands. They will also be located on the East Coast, preferably in New York.
**Job Requirements: **
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous Hotel leadership experience is required.
- Food & Beverage leadership experience is required.
- Complete understanding of hotel operations.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- The ability to travel is required.
- Multi-brand experience is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields