System Test Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK
$80,000 - $110,000 / yr
System Test Engineer
We are looking for an innovative electronics, aeronautical or telecommunications engineer to work as a System Test Engineer.
The work covers a wide range of activities including laboratory management and conducting bench and aircraft tests (Ground Tests).
Must be a person with a high level of initiative and proactivity, being flexible to adapt to an operational and reactive environment.
Open and positive mindset and ability to work as a team player.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience and comprehensive knowledge of System Test engineering and/or System Integration.
· Hands-on system test experience with an assembly/process development and equipment related background is necessary.
· Provide direct support to the Systems Testing Department, fulfilling the following responsibilities and support activities.
· Supporting the execution of functional testing of systems in the lab and on the aircraft.
· Analyze data obtained during the testing phase and evaluate if it conforms to test requirements.
· Follow-up of detected discrepancies, verifying the implemented solution.
· Support to test planning and documentation (generation of test procedures, work orders, results reports, etc).
· Support configuration control activities in the lab, inventory management, calibrations, etc.
· Attend meetings and participate in the design and implementation of processes in the department.
· Knowledge of aeronautical or industrial instrumentation, networks and communication protocols (ARINC, CAN bus, Ethernet).
· Knowledge or experience in programming or scripting languages (C, Python, TCL, Matlab) must be a plus.
· Knowledge of aircraft systems
· Knowledge of a requirements management tool (DOORS, Polarion, etc).
· Enthusiasm for technical challenges and problem solving
· Strong capability to work well in a team-based environment and promote teamwork.
· Excellent organizational skills, capable of developing, maintaining, and reporting out on project plans and status.
· High motivation with good organizational and analytical/technical problem-solving skills.
· Technical writing skills to document and update assembly work instructions, quality system procedures, as well as engineering protocols and reports.
· Comfortable working with and around both mechanical and electrical tools and equipment.
1. Please only post if you are a US Citizen only. (Green Card valid too)
1. Health insurance: We offer health insurance to all FTEs, which can include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
2. Paid time off: This includes vacation time, sick leave, and personal days.
3. Flexible schedules: we offer flexible schedules; we help employees achieve a better work-life balance.
4. Professional development opportunities: we may offer training, educational opportunities, or tuition reimbursement programs to help employees develop their skills and advance their careers.
5. Stock options: all FTEs after one year of seniority may have the opportunity to receive options as part of their compensation package.
6. Bonuses: we offer bonuses or other forms of performance-based compensation to reward employees for their hard work and achievements.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields