Swiss CNC Programmer
$90,000 / yr
- Complete programs for production within designated scope and supporting the specific needs of the order / company.
- Production meets all set expectations for quality and delivery time.
Essential Duties and Qualifications:
- Create programs and setup for Machines using PartMaker and Solidworks.
- Quote jobs from drawing, considering material, tooling, cycle time, etc.
- Purchase tooling.
- Responsible for the proper care and use of programs, machines, material, and equipment.
- Provide training and instruct staff regarding proper use of programs or equipment.
- Checks proper sizes, fits, and finishes as required and record results on electronic inspection system.
- Set up and locate work-holding devices, load and unload work fixtures and devices, load and unload tools, load, and unload CNC program, as required.
- Adjust cutting tools as required to maintain dimensions due to tool wear and reground tools.
- Operate Machine and other CNC equipment, as necessary.
- Demonstrates a leadership attitude and ownership of their role.
- Participates in process improvements.
- Familiarity with using Micro Vu’s, Keyence, and hand inspection equipment to inspect parts.
- Participate in developing processes after Swiss machining to create the customer’s expectation on each product.
- Master and guide on proper documentation using the ERP system.
- Ten years hands-on experience REQUIRED – from print to delivered product
- Fluency in PartMaker and Solidworks software
- Interpreting Blueprints
- Knowledge of the characteristics of various materials
Education and Skills Required-
- High School Diploma
- Basic Shop Math Fluency (will be verified)
- Engineering drawing and spec understanding and interpretation (will be verified)
- Knowledge of machine shop equipment and measuring devices (will be verified)
- Ability to easily read, understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to inspect parts and efficiently troubleshoot manufacturing process, offering edits for accuracy
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields