Supply Chain – Operations Leader
Direct all operational aspects of the business in the North America region. To ensure quality products are available to consumers when they need them by optimizing service delivery and cost.
- Translate the company’s strategic plans into defined operational plans and manages the resources needed to deliver them.
- Defines performance management KPI’s to monitor operational success against objectives.
- Secure investment in and oversee implementation of appropriate, efficient and effective business processes and systems.
- Sponsors supplier strategy and management processes to ensure compliance while maximizing product availability at optimal cost.
- Relationship management with key suppliers in the region.
- Operationally integrate any new acquisitions into preferred ways-of-working with appropriate documentation and process.
- In conjunction with the central sourcing team support the development and execution of sourcing network strategies, sourcing operations and supplier performance management.
- Ensure that all regional CMO/Supplier services are procured in an efficient, professional, ethical, and cost-effective manner. Establish and maintain effective partnerships with CMOs and other 3rd Parties.
- Manage the dual reporting – key member of the NA leadership team but also a member of the SAO function ensuring consistent approach to systems, compliance and leveraging SAO support as needed
- Collaborate with the Global SAO Leadership Team to deliver significant benefits to the organization based on a holistic view of external supply base, coupled with a clear understanding of regional and global business requirements.
Ensures high levels of customer service through effective planning and management, anticipating and mitigating risks to supply in collaboration with scientific affairs.
Establishes a culture of teamwork, fostering close collaboration with other functions in SAO and wider business.
Mentors, coaches and develops regional Operations team, ensuring training and development plans are in place for all Operations personnel.
Support the implementation in the region of key business and system projects as needed e.g. S&OP, ERP implementation etc.
Reports progress to Senior Leadership Team and The Board, openly and transparently communicating key risks and mitigation plans.
1. Science, Engineering or Business graduate or equivalent
2. Minimum of 10 years’ broad supply chain and procurement management experience gained within the US, with in-depth experience and knowledge of global Supply Chain. Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining effective relationships with CMO and 3rd Party Warehouse organizations
3. Strategic thinker with a proven track record developing, managing and optimizing external supply networks.
4. Experience leading change in a complex and fast-moving consumer healthcare product environment.
5. People oriented with a proven ability coaching and developing geographically dispersed teams, promoting a high-performance culture.
Demonstrable track record developing and implementing system and process improvements.
Natural collaborator able to build and sustain effective relationships across geographical, cultural and functional boundaries.
Willingness to travel internationally (up to 30%)
Act as authorized signatory and perform applicable statutory duties.
- Manufacturing experience
- Professional qualification in supply chain or procurement
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields