Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$80,000 - $170,000 / yr
Company is a 700 million+ a year privately held first-rate heavy civil construction company. Since 1988, Company has enjoyed steady growth throughout its history. We specialize in: Underground Utilities (Gas, Water, Sewer, Fiber Optic, Electrical), Foundations, Bridges, Highways, Airports, Sitework; Power/Utility: Substations, Power Plants, Transmission & Distribution, Sitework; Emergency Management: Reconstruction, 24-Hour Storm Response, Storm Hardening, Shoreline Restoration/Stabilization, Debris Removal; Solar Installation and Construction Management.
We are a nationally recognized leader in the construction industry due to our proven track record of successful project execution, effective planning and emphasis on safety. Company is currently ranked on the Engineering News-Record (ENR) top 400 contractors.
We are currently looking for a Superintendent to work in Southern California Regions
- 7-10 years minimum as a superintendent for heavy civil construction projects.
- Ability to manage the day-to-day field activities to ensure that the project milestone dates and overall schedule completion date is met.
- Must demonstrate strong dedication to safety for both crew and the public.
- Ability to manage and coordinate the work to ensure that it is constructed in an orderly and deliberate manner that is consistent with the standard-of-care set forth in the contract documents that is viewed by industry as an effort that is consistent with best-practices standards.
- Manage and look-ahead no less than two weeks to proactively identifying issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions.
- Ability to obtain all inspections and ensure that the quality aspects of the physical work are fully documented.
- Ensure all aspects of the project are compliant with all contract terms and legal requirements that govern the project and the community in which the project(s) takes place.
- Manage changes in project scope to ensure that the most contemporary contract documents are being used at all times to prevent avoidable rework.
- Maintain daily paperwork such as field reports, schedule updates and E-mail correspondence.
- Must have experience with underground utilities
- Experience with utilities, earthwork, roadwork, concrete
- Underground and Utility experience.
- Public works sector experience a plus.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields