Structural Engineer – Entertainment Division
Our client has an immediate opening for a structural engineer in their Entertainment Division, based out of their Bergen County, NJ headquarters. The Entertainment Division is a highly collaborative team that specializes in entertainment markets, including entertainment facilities, concert tours, amusement rides and attractions, Broadway stage sets and rigging, architectural theming, and show action equipment. This position is for an engineer at any level who is motivated by challenging and nontraditional projects, working collaboratively with peers and clients. This position includes technical engineering duties; more experienced engineers would also become involved in project management duties.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum, Master’s degree a plus.
– Professional Engineer Registration a plus.
– Entry level to very experienced engineers welcome to apply.
– Excellent attention to detail and technical written and verbal communication skills
– Exposure to theater, entertainment or special structures a plus.
– Passion for non-standard engineering challenges and fast paced work environment.
– Able to thrive in a team focused environment and engage in creative, critical thought; takes initiative and can multitask and function at a high level on multi-disciplinary teams.
– Familiarity with structural engineering analysis of frameworks and connections. Experience with FEA and solid modeling a plus.
– PC proficiency (MSWord, Excel), CADD, etc.
– Familiarity with structural sections of International Building Code.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields