$80,000 - $110,000 / yr
Structural Engineer – Davenport, Iowa
Gateway Sourcing, a professional recruiting and staffing firm is helping our client to find an Industrial Structural Engineer.
The position is full time (M-F); on site (no remote); near Davenport, IA; and requires a Structural or Civil Engineering degree with 5+ years of experience as a structural engineer in an industrial facilities environment.
Develop, design, and analyze structures and other civil systems in support of various plant facility and machine improvements as directed by the Manager Facilities Engineering. This includes buildings, cranes and crane runways, lifting devices, process machines and drive lines, foundations for both buildings and equipment, railways, roadways, bridges, waterways, walkways, platforms, and any other facility or system involving civil and structural concerns.
· Structural Design and Engineering as directed.
· Manage Expense and Capital Projects as directed.
· Provide technical advice and engineering support to Upper Management, Mill Superintendents, Mill Engineers and other plant personnel.
· Liaison and interface for outside resources.
· Solid Model Design
· Bachelors of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering with major emphasis in structural analysis, structural engineering and design.
· Certified Structural Engineer (PE, SE)
· 5 to 10 years’ experience in structural design, structural analysis, project and construction management, and strong leadership ability.
· Must have working knowledge of commercial structural type software packages (i.e., RISA, Tekla Structures, or similar).
· Specific background including: heavy industry and/or heavy construction.
· Experience with 3D solid modeling software (SolidWorks, Inventor), and AutoCAD.
· Microsoft Office products.
· Non US Citizens may apply, but must already reside in the United States.
The Location: The position will be located in near Davenport, IA. No Remote work. Relocation allowance may be available.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields