Structural CADD Designer
$60,000 - $80,000 / yr
We are looking for a Structural CADD Designer for a client in Jacksonville, FL.
- Plan, design, and manages individual projects.
- Prepare design and inspection reports for projects, contract documents, specifications, plans,
- estimates etc.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with supervisor.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements and reviewing bids
- from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and
- performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Assists Project Manager with budgets, schedules, and sub-consultant coordination
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree or equivalent from a college or technical school
- 2-4 years of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in AutoCADD is a must. REVIT preferred.
- Experience working with multiple discipline projects.
- Comprehensive understanding of design, construction, and drafting techniques, engineering drawings.
- Must be able to function as part of a project team.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Performs tasks with basic input and guidance from others, using independent thinking skills and strong
- mechanical aptitude to complete tasks.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields