Strategic IT Portfolio Manager
$110,000 - $140,000 / yr
** Please note, candidates need to have a minimum of the following to be considered for this position.
- 8 years of out of Multi-Plant Manufacturing Company
- 3+ years Setting up PMO
- 5+ years interacting with Director and C level Business Unit leaders
- PMP Certification
- BS Degree, Masters a plus
- 5+ years leading IT Projects across Manufacturing Companies of various sizes, scopes and technologies
- non-consulting background
The Strategic IT Portfolio Manager is a visionary IT leader who can mature the IT Portfolio & Project Management Office (PPMO) to support the delivery of the key initiatives that further the mission of the Company. You will be responsible for portfolio and project management functions and serves as a liaison between VPIT, and all leadership of a Multi-plant manufacturing company to ensure projects are aligned and delivered to support the company’s strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems with a minimum of 6+ years of professional experience is required, or a Master’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- PMP Certification
- Professional experience in IT Portfolio and IT project/program management.
- Demonstrated increasing levels of responsibilities and decision-making is required.
- Proven track record of demonstrating exceptional organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects.
Responsibilities to include:
- Develops and directs the implementation of strategic plans for enterprise information technology (IT) function(s), program(s), or service(s) to ensure resources are utilized and to provide effective information technology services.
- Defines and develops IT project/program management best practices, processes, and policy to ensure alignment with corporate strategy and goals. Has shared responsibility for IT project portfolio delivery.
- Works with VPIT, IT Leadership and other Operations teams to plan and manage the IT project portfolio
- Holds team members accountable for project deadlines and delivery of benefits. Monitors project planning and execution on key dimensions of cost, schedule, resources, risks and issues.
- Develops and maintains overall milestone tracking tools for all key initiatives.
- Communicate project and portfolio status and executive leadership through steering committees, oral and written reports
- Develops and implements project portfolio management processes and tools. Partners with IT leadership to locate opportunities to develop and prioritize projects according to relevant measurement criteria.
- Partner with IT Leadership to ensure that all projects within IT are delivered within the defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields