- Process weekly vendor payments, resolve discrepancies regarding general ledger account coding and disbursement approvals.
- Enter all A/P invoices into the financial system to ensure proper recognition of accounts payable is captured. Generate and maintain the aged A/P items and seek resolution.
- Ensure all approved invoices are compliant with the Signing Authority Matrix and take a key role in administering the policy.
- Audit and confirm that all approved invoices have appropriate supporting documentation.
- Identify if an invoice is a prepaid asset or fixed asset and updating supporting schedules.
- Take appropriate steps to ensure invoices are paid within the vendor payment terms.
- Maintain vendor master data and payment terms to ensure accounts are updated and accurate.
- Create positive pay file and ACH payment file to be uploaded to financial institution.
- System Administrator for Concur the online expense report and invoicing system.
- Review and process employee expense reports to ensure expenses are captured correctly and reimbursements occur timely and follow company policy.
- Reconcile and process company credit cards to ensure expenses are captured correctly and timely.
- Process annual unclaimed property records and ensure compliance with due diligence efforts per applicable state.
- Complete month-end close responsibilities as it relates to investigating A/P transactions and explanation of other operating expenses. Meet with budget owners to review monthly financial results.
- Create and audit annual 1099 files for submission to vendors and the IRS.
- Assists with and ensure successful quarterly and year end audits in areas related to accounts payable and other operating expenses.
- Interact with management, individual departments and vendors for A/P inquires.
- Processes and reconciles daily cash deposits.
- Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures of key operating expense functions.
- Partner with peers and management to implement A/P process improvements and efficiencies.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement in carrying out all required activities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 years of equivalent work experience in accounting
- Experience with online platforms for expense and credit card processing such as Concur and Workday.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent field
- Prior healthcare experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields