$70,000 - $85,000 / yr
Full Job Description Staff or Senior Investment Accountant
Financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management. Built on the “HAVE IT ALL” model, Company offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Company operates community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, it operates various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- We offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within
Why join this team?
- We‘re a vibrant, collaborative team that takes pride in the work that we do
- We support various stakeholders’ across the business and offer opportunities for individual growth
- We are seeking a critical thinker who’s ready to take on new challenges within a growing organization
The Investment Accountant is responsible for processing the investment accounting activity and maintaining the investment system for the entire Company during daily, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting activities. This responsibility includes analyzing and interpreting investment transactions that are recorded to the GL and producing the reports from the investment system.
- Responsible for providing analytical and technical skills for the daily, monthly, quarterly and annual investment accounting and reporting activities and audits for the entire Company.
- Accountable for maintaining and overseeing the activity tracked in the investment system.
- Accountable for reconciling the investment records on the investment system to the third party safekeeping records.
- 1-3 years plus experience in Accounting or Auditing
- Exposure to investment accounting a plus but not required. Training is available.
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields