(Sr.) Scientist, Bioanalysis
$80,000 - $110,000 / yr
We are looking for a (Sr.) Scientist to join the Bioanalytical team as a Team Lead. In addition to leading a small team, this person will be responsible for LC-MS/MS method development and validation, sample analysis in various biological matrices, study design and its timely execution, and data analysis with critical thinking.
- Designing & executing LC-MS/MS studies (method development, validation, and sample analysis) that follow internal SOPs and GLP guidelines.
- Designing studies that meet sponsors’ needs or internal needs in a scientifically sound manner
- Author & execute study protocols
- Taking an active role in solving problems and trouble-shooting studies
- Interacting with different teams, as needed, including other cross-functional scientists, upper management, vendors, and sales/marketing team
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or a Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, or a related analytical field
- Experience in bioanalytical techniques, particularly sample preparation, and method development and validation in a GMP/GLP environment preferred
- 3+ years of LC-MS/MS experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields