Sr. SAP FICO Consultant (REMOTE / TRAVEL)
$135,000 - $155,000 / yr
Imagine working for a company that celebrates their employees and invests in their well-being and development, as a priority! Their mantra and unofficial corporate hashtag #SoMuchGood is all about recognizing their team’s commitment and achievements, both inside and outside the office.
As a professional services organization, This leading Professional Services Provider focuses on helping clients in their business transformation journey enabled by SAP.
What they do is simple: They work hard, have fun, give back to the community and never take their eye off the goal – creating a modern cloud MSP with a global, talented team of employees. Sound exciting? Read on!
The Sr. SAP FICO Consultant is a member of the Company’s Delivery Organization that is primarily client-facing and billable. The position can be based anywhere in the USA and requires up to 80% domestic travel.
How you will contribute:
- Participates in sales cycle activities including scoping, building, and delivering software demonstrations.
- In-depth SAP Solutions and process knowledge including industry best practices
- Leads fit/gap and other types of working sessions to understand needs driven by business process requirements.
- Translate requirements into solutions, using SAP Best Practices or Solutions as a baseline.
- Leader of their respective workstream on assigned projects.
- Work in conjunction with project manager to establish the overall plan for their respective workstream.
- Work in conjunction with data migration personnel to lead the customer thru the data mapping process.
- Creates functional specifications for development objects.
- Conducts unit testing on overall solution including technical objects.
- Supports integration testing and user acceptance testing with customer.
- Explores new SAP applications as a subject matter expert and may be first adopter for emerging SAP technologies.
- Supports Application Managed Services (AMS) by working and resolving tickets as assigned.
- Sustains adequate product knowledge through formal training, webinars, SAP publications, collaboration among colleagues and self-study.
- Enforce the core competencies and professional standards of in all client engagements.
- Supports internal projects as assigned.
- Collaborates with colleagues to grow product knowledge.
- Assists in the continual improvement of methods and tools.
- Adheres to professional standards.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT or Finance related field preferred
- 8+ years of experience, including work as an SAP FICO consultant
- Minimum 5 full lifecycle SAP implementations, including at least one Greenfield implementation
- Global system implementation experience
- Experience in implementing FICO in a S/4 environment
- Experience implementing SAP Best Practice
- Experience in leading FICO Fit Gap workshops
- Proficient in all areas of SAP Finance & Controlling
- Fixed Assets (must have)
- Group reporting (nice to have)
- Proficient in analyzing customer requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Achieves and exceeds goals through self-motivation attention to detail and aversion to complacency
- Proficient in effectively managing and motivating individuals and teams
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to analyze and drive resolution of cross-functional issue
- Ability to function independently with minimal direction
- Willingness to travel 50-80%
- US Citizen or GC Holder in the USA
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields