Project Manager Multifamily Construction
$120,000 - $155,000 / yr
Project Manager – Nashville/Brentwood Tn
This is an opportunity for the Project Manager familiar with complex projects, large scale commercial & mixed-use developments that would like to take their career to the next level as a Senior Construction Leadership role within a National Commercial Construction company that is based in Nashville/Brentwood TN.
This role would be a critical growth initiative position for a National/Global company to grow their existing Nashville market and build a team to manage large commercial projects throughout the Southeast & US. This person would also be instrumental in identifying/hiring other staff for this growing office.
Here’s why you should consider this company as your next career move:
About the Company:
Their company provides superior services for pre-construction, engineering, design/build, construction management and general contracting services. They are known for taking care of their customers and always doing the right thing with projects (and their people). Repeat business drives their success and strengthens their reputation & customer relationships in the area. They build trust by doing what they say we will do- which is in short-supply these days in construction.
They specialize in complex concrete projects from multi-level CIP / PIP garage, mixed-use, podium decks and commercial projects.
Founded over 30 years ago, They are based in Nashville/Brentwood area & they have built their business on high standards of engineering integrity, quality projects and efficiency. They are proud to serve their clients in the commercial, mixed use and industrial industries. They offer a work environment that values integrity, honesty, hard work and enthusiasm and that provides opportunity for professional growth, challenging projects and long-term contribution to clients and the community.
$100M+ Large complex new mixed-use podium with Pour-in-Place 8 story garage and wood / metal condo structure plus multiple accompanying buildings to be associated within additional phases for this large development.
Participate in all facets of pre-con, subcontractor selection and construction efforts to ensure project is constructed safely in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. Work with site staff, owners and upper management to smoothly complete this (& other) complex project. Other responsibilities and involvement listed below:
- Identify & Contract Subs/Vendors & Setup a project schedule.
- Develop site logistics plans in conjunction with lead superintendent
- Set up cash flow and manpower projection analysis at varying stages of the project
- Review estimates prepared by preconstruction group for potential scope holes
- Initiate set up of jobsite, including mobilization of trailer and setup of jobsite staff
- Create and manage general conditions budget. Monitor and update projections on a monthly basis
- Set up trade budget structure and log into system/budgeting-program
- Review budget entries of others and evaluate reports for accuracy
- Regularly monitor project costs and effectiveness of change management process
- Oversee creation of cost items in prolog and issuance to contractors
- Assist with processing changes to owner agreement
- Support jobsite cash management, including monitoring of job profitability and timeliness of payment
- Facilitate meetings with project team & client / architects / etc.
- Manage ultimate agency acceptance of project, including serving as interface to code officials
- Assist with response to RFPs and preparation of presentation for new projects
- Manage jobsite relations and communicate needs with Architect/Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related discipline
- 8+ years’ experience in Project Management with a General Contractor or Construction Management firm
- Experience with heavy concrete construction (Tilt-Wall, PIP, CIP, etc)
- Experience managing large Podium, Mixed-Use, Multifamily Projects from beginning to end.
- Salary structure: DOE
- Bonus & Incentives: Annual bonus 20-25%
- Partnership level potential for the selected candidate
- Other Benefits including:
- – Healthcare Insurance & HSA investment provided
- – Hire-on Bonus typically
- – 2 weeks of Vacation + 7 paid Holidays
- – Auto Allowance + Phone reimbursement
- – 401k retirement investing with company match
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields