Sr. Project Engineer
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for planning and execution of engineering projects, provide site support and work directly with the teams to the execution of the projects. They will develop engineering solutions, project plans and budgets in alignment with the overall company and operations strategy.
- Prepare documentation for capital expenditures requests for design and installation of process equipment.
- Specify and/or purchase major process equipment. Lead production line design and installations.
- Complete system risk assessments according to the industrial standards. Develop and execute a test plan to validate compliance with such requirements.
- Work with EH&S technical experts to ensure project activities and outcomes follow safety principles. This may include obtaining applicable permits required for project execution.
- Understand quality standards for products and processes and develop effective engineering solutions that provide long-term sustainable value.
- Build trusting relationships in teams. Develop partnerships with customers, suppliers, and stakeholders and manage projects for results.
- Travel to provide onsite support for project reviews, commissioning, qualifications, and line trials.
- Develop operational procedures as well as training for production personnel.
- Provide engineering support to Manufacturing and Maintenance groups on operational, troubleshooting, and maintenance issues.
- Maintain accurate and accessible records and prepare reports for management on project progress.
- Evaluate and implement new process technologies, sustainability improvements or innovations that bring a competitive advantage to operation.
- Support Management in identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities.
- Education: BS/MS degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical or similar).
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment incl. electrical and control systems.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and manufacturing standards (ISO).
- Proven success in process engineering and managing multiple projects. PMP certification beneficial.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and data driven focus.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- This position can be located anywhere in the US. Work from home or hybrid.
- Need to be available for domestic travel
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields