Sr. Production Manager
- Develop skills & capability of Operations Supervisors, Maintenance Supervisors and Operations Process Engineers
- Increase leadership capability of all team leaders
- Responsible for meeting Quality, Safety, Reliability, and Cost targets for department
- Work with all plant functions and departments to ensure production needs are met.
- Lead and teach complete understanding of overall plant product flow including all inputs and outputs.
- Manage and leverage relationships with R & D and corporate engineering.
- Identify, track and eliminate losses from the operation and lead in solving issues to root cause and implement improvements.
- Manage capital projects to improve operations measures in the areas of safety, quality, production efficiencies, and capacity growth.
- Set plant direction by contributing to the plant leadership team.
- Administer any necessary discipline.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the operation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a technical degree is preferred
- At least 3 years management experience is required
- Previous experience in food manufacturing
- Previous experience in a High-Performance Work Organization or TPM environment
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields